Monday 30 March 2009

"HELP! I'VE GOT STEPHEN ALAN YORKE DISEASE!"

I'd like to live forever, like the lady sang about in the theme song to the 80's TC show 'Fame'. But I can’t sing. I can’t dance. I can’t even spin a plate. So I decided the only way I can make my name live forever is to get a disease named after myself. And do you know what? That's only what I went and done by going to this website and following the instructions from Dr. Unheimlic (see below).



So I entered my details and did as I was told.

Click here to see the outcome or observe the embedded pic below where you can also type in your name here and now to see what disease you are!........

Doctor Unheimlich has diagnosed me with
Stephen Alan Yorke's Disorder
Cause:self-abuse
Symptoms:narcolepsy, wheezing, leg swelling, tongue swelling
Cure:psychiatry
Enter your name, for your own diagnosis:

Wow. I feel truly honoured that my name will be used to help diagnose thousands of wheezing, swelling, narcoleptic weirdos for generations to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment