Wednesday 8 April 2009

MY NAME. A WALL. RAMALLAH.

I found these chaps in Ramallah who offer to spray paint any message you want onto the divisional wall there for 30 euros. Of course I decided to ask for them to spray "BEN HARRIS HAS HOOVES". As soon as I had sent the payment I suddenly realised this could be a massive con. I may never hear from them again or they could just send me my words back badly photo-shopped onto a any old picture of a wall they found on Google.

A few weeks went by and I heard nothing. Then I got an email saying that they were sorry for the delay but because of the fighting over there, there had been a bit of a delay. I really liked the fact that they apologised to me even thought it was them who were basically living in a war zone fearing for their lives. Anyway, a week later they sent me these beauties:



Are they photo-shopped? Maybe so but they look pretty real to me. I suppose there's only one way to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment